Monday, June 25, 2007

This post will be sung to the tune of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" (if you need help, the video is at the bottom)I told them beets I've never cooked you before, I don't know how its done, I've gotta learn some more. I'm gonna take you home, gotta settle this score, so beet it, just beet it.

I'm gonna roast you in the oven, oh yeah! You'll taste much better than out of a can. You are so red, now there's stains on my hands, just beet it!

Oh, there's red on my hands!

Beet it! Beet it! Go on roast your beet and eat it!
They are so tasty, they are so good, got them at the market that's in the hood. So Beet it! Oh, beet it.
Beets are so tasty, they are so good, why are they always misunderstood? Just beet it!


Okay, well, that's all the song that I had in me, but you get the idea.

No comments: