Sunday, June 24, 2007

Coney Island Mermaid Parade
Al and I went to the Mermaid Parade in Coney Island on Saturday. There were far too many people. I'm not a fan of crowds, and I can't say that I've ever had a special place in my heart for mermaids either. Needless to say, I didn't last too long there. Just long enough to get a churro and some Italian Ice for Al.
He picked lime. Ug. I am not down for the lemon or lime ice. Give me a cherry or a coconut any day, but lime? Yuck. I don't eat the green or yellow skittles, nor do I eat the green or yellow sour patch kids...I barely even eat the orange ones. Once the red ones are gone, it's all down hill from there. I say, "Let's get some Italian ice," and he orders lime. Good lord man, why don't you just spit in my face and tell me that you don't love me?


No comments: