Sunday, October 14, 2007

I subscribe to some food magazines, and I love them. I especially love when I get the Thanksgiving issue. I would even say it is almost better than the Christmas issue. I've never been that much of a Thanksgiving person, but there is just something about all those recipes for stuffing, cornbread and pies that is just so homey and comforting.
I haven't actually made sure of this yet, but I'm assuming that this year we will spend Thanksgiving with Al's family and I'm pretty excited. I mean, I will miss my cousin's fruit and marshmallow salad that I get when I go to Idaho for Thanksgiving, and I will surely miss all the wonderful food that my sister-in-law whips up when I go to her house for Thansksgiving (causing me to overeat to the point where I undo the pants at the table), but I'm looking forward to spending my first full holiday with my future in-laws.
Here is a link to Epicuriuos, where they list some of the fantastic Thanksgiving recipes from this month's Bon Appetit.

No comments: