Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You're going to hate me for saying this....

but I'm not a big fan of surprises.
There, I said it.
I would just rather not be surprised. I mean, every once in a while it's okay, but for the most part, I am very clear on what I want. Therefore, I have become a firm believer in the "wishlist." I love you online shopping, for your speed, convenience, and mostly for helping me avoid crowds at all costs...but above all, for the wishlist. Most of my favorite online shopping sites will let you create a wishlist, and don't think that I don't take full advantage. What would I like for my birthday? Allow me to gently guide you to the wishlist.

Today I added some things to Al's Amazon.com wishlist, under his account, so that maybe next time he signed in and clicked on "my wishlist" he would say, "Hm, I didn't know I wanted a red Quisinart Ice Cream maker. I guess I should buy that for myself." Ha ha. It's such a perfect plan. I'm sure it will work.

No comments: