Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lost In Translation

Hello friends, and family (who am I kidding, it's mostly family...Al laughs at me every time that Sonic commercial comes on where the guy says he is going to tell all his blog readers about Sonic's new shake, and then he female companion asks, "you mean your mom?" and he responds, "she was supposed to tell her neighbor about it too" In my case it's Al's mom that reads my blog, not my own)

I am completely unpacked and moved into my new apartment. I swear I've even been cooking too, and taking pictures, but the pictures just don't seem to be making it from my camera, onto my computer, and onto my blog.

In the meantime, until I find the courage to walk over to the computer and plug in the camera, I though I would share some links with you to wonderful food blogs that are currently tickling my fancy. Granted I haven't had too much time to read my favorite food blogs lately, but I'm trying to catch back up, and it's delicious.



Here is some delicious Osso Buco from Simply Recipes.
This is probably one of my favorite meals in the whole world.







I have never been a huge fan of figs, I mean, I try, but I just can't get that into them. Now dates, dates I love. I'm not allowed to buy them anymore because I will eat the whole package in one sitting. Pictures like this though make me want to give figs another try, and then I do and I still don't like them. This picture is making me want to try them again though.
Thanks Stonesoup.









Last, but certainly not least, I have re-post this wonderful image from Scoboco, because I keep reading about Grom, but I haven't tried it yet...mostly in an effort to pace myself when it comes to all the good food in NY, but this picture is hurting my restraint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And FRIENDS. I don't always have something to say, but I have read every post on this blog. I check every day as part of my routine of sites to visit in the mornings.

-IM

Airy said...

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since a comment I thought you forgot about me! Yeah!!!!!
I'll see you tomorrow!