Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's been a long time, PBMax

Do you remember PBMax bars?

Al and I remember them well, and we have talked about them several times. I loved them, and I'm pretty sure they loved me too. Then mysteriously, in the late 90's they stopped making them. Children wept. Well, I wept.
Last Friday when Al and I were just sitting home watching TV he suddenly says, "Man, I want to make our own PBMax bars."
Needless to say, shenanigans ensued....delicious shenanigans.
After some disagreements on what was actually in a PBMax bar (see commercial) we were off. They said "whole grain cookie" but we improvised with a buttery wafer cookie.
Then Al piped the peanut putter on top:
Then we froze the cookies and peanut butter for about 1/2 an hour. Then we put them on a metal rack and poured the chocolate over the top.
They were delicious.

Chris liked them too.

No comments: