Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ray's Last Day

I found this recipe here, at Cream Puffs in Venice. I will grant you that my pictures aren't as pretty, but I had to take the picture when it was all wrapped up and on its way to work with me...and I wasn't about to take pictures in the middle of the break room during Ray's shindig. That would be a little wierd, even for me, "Wait, no one eat that...we're all going to take pictures of it until we get a really pretty one!"
Ray was my boss, and a super-cool guy. He actually doesn't eat desserts, or fruit, or sugar, but hey, I can't let that limit my pot-luck offerings. "Seriously sir, I know it's your day and all, but it isn't like I'm going to cater to you."
I'm a jerk.
It was delicious though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arianne..that cake looks mighty good..You'll have to bring the recipe with you next week..Nice pic of you and your girlfriends..looks like you all had fun..see you next week..Mom(Al's mom)