Sunday, June 10, 2007

This is not fair.
"Make the biscuits according to the package instructions."

"OOh, there is a variation on here for garlic and parmesan biscuits."
"Show me the box...yeah, we don't have either of those things."

Al searches the cupboard.
"We have parmesan goldfish crackers. Maybe I will just break those up and put them in."
"That sounds like fun," I say, but I'm secretly thinking, "you're going to be eating all of those yourself."
After a little confusion over what, "drop batter onto baking sheet" meant, we emerged with these. They are actually delicious.
I don't know why, but I'm a little offended every time one of Al's crazy ideas turns out to be great. I get all snobby and think, "there is no way that should be good" but it almost always is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of those things you should get used. It's just the way a guys brain works. Item 1 is good. Item 2 is good. If 1 + 2 = 3, then item 3 will be good. And it usually is. You women folk just think about your food too much.

-IM

Airy said...

Oh, you're crazy guy logic. If I used that I would be mixing things like peanut butter and pizza...hey, we should try that when you are here.

Anonymous said...

Not so much a fan of PB. I could go for Jelly/Fluff pizza though... hmmm...

-IM