Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daisy May's BBQ

The end of my first week at Magnolia ended with the most awesome dinner ever. We went to Daisy May's BBQ and all shared a whole pig, not to mention ribs, coleslaw, texas toast...pretty much every fixin' you can imagine. There is really no better way to bond with a ton of people you have just met then carving into a whole pig together.

Here is an awesome article about Daisy May's from the NY Times.

It was fantastic. Now I can cross eating a whole pig off of things that I need to do before I die. That just leaves seeing Paris, getting arrested, and buying my dad a Mustang Cobra.

From Daisy May's we went to the Me' Bar. There we were just hanging out when I looked up to realize that we were practically at the base of the Empire State Building. Man, sometimes that thing can really sneak up on you. It was one of the most beautiful views ever.

No comments: